Bookout bookout bookout day!That was for Friday. I think Bagua looks super-cute with his new hairstyle - a typical NS botak. HAHA. And! He has really became much more fitter and tummy-less. Muscle-man monster. Ok, your boastfulness has been verified. We caught TMNT on Friday night. I didnt know it was a freaking CARTOON? I thought was something like, maybe more towards Spiderman kinda show. Well, Bagua fell asleep during the show. It wasn't that exciting afterall. But I think the turtles are quite adorable.
ROM was so as-usual kind, and I really wonder if my presence would make any difference man. Too many people, too crowded. And my day's pay just got busted like that. Good thing is, I went Sentosa! HAHAH. To tan, at, uhm, 2pm? Cos before that we were busy looking for the cheapest priced PSP at Sim Lim Square before settling down on one. I wanted to get a pink one (due to Xiaxue advertising it), but I realised the pink was super Barbie-doll pink. Not nice at all la! =x Not even bimbotic, just kiddishly pink. Duh. So we bought a white one. I want to get a I-Pod nano soon! I wish, I mean. HAHA.
Yay didnt get any tan all thanks to the nice weather. Not tryna be sacarstic la, the weather's non-sunny and windy, best for kite-flying or picnic man. And not long after, it started raining cats and dogs ad birds and elephants. Cafe del mar was like kinda disgusting after the rain, with the sofas and beds all soaking wet and filled with sands. Yikes. Won't they be breeding fungi and bacteria with all the moisture and heat taking turns to work on them? ooh, we were lucky enough to catch a Runway show at Cafe del Mar after the rain. It was called Sense and Senseless? Or was it not? Some local designers stuff. I was busy oogling at some hot guys and one from ACJC (I think) IS DAMN CUTE LA. Actually we already saw him at Sakae Sushi but then I he was just so-so. Maybe he did make-up. So he looks a lil different, and more cute. HOT HOT HOT. Then, in the middle of the oogl-ation, I saw Samuel. My brother's friend. AYEAYE, he was modelling for that too. Whoo! Not bad not bad. Was a tpjc prom king and an NUS Law undergrad, to a model now? Not bad right, these kinda guys.
I'm super bored now at work. This is my 3rd consecutive working Sunday. I wanna play mahjong! Give me some life man.